| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cobar Mo in May is mild at 14.4 °C (57.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 36.5mm (1.4in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Cobar Mo May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cobar Mo, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cobar Mo:
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 565.3 kms (351.3 miles) N
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 161.4 kms (100.3 miles) N
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 271.5 kms (168.7 miles) ESE
- Williamtown, Australia - 583.9 kms (362.8 miles) ESE
- Richmond, Australia - 520.2 kms (323.3 miles) ESE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 568.2 kms (353.1 miles) ESE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 569.9 kms (354.1 miles) ESE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 582.9 kms (362.2 miles) SE
- Wagga, Australia - 435.7 kms (270.7 miles) SSE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 527.9 kms (328.1 miles) SE