| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cobar Mo in July is quite mild at 10.2 °C (50.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.6mm (1.2in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Cobar Mo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cobar Mo, Australia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cobar Mo:
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 565.3 kms (351.3 miles) N
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 161.4 kms (100.3 miles) N
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 271.5 kms (168.7 miles) ESE
- Williamtown, Australia - 583.9 kms (362.8 miles) ESE
- Richmond, Australia - 520.2 kms (323.3 miles) ESE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 568.2 kms (353.1 miles) ESE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 569.9 kms (354.1 miles) ESE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 582.9 kms (362.2 miles) SE
- Wagga, Australia - 435.7 kms (270.7 miles) SSE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 527.9 kms (328.1 miles) SE