| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cobar Mo in January is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.5 °C (92.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 49.7mm (2in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:39 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Cobar Mo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cobar Mo, Australia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cobar Mo:
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 565.3 kms (351.3 miles) N
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 161.4 kms (100.3 miles) N
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 271.5 kms (168.7 miles) ESE
- Williamtown, Australia - 583.9 kms (362.8 miles) ESE
- Richmond, Australia - 520.2 kms (323.3 miles) ESE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 568.2 kms (353.1 miles) ESE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 569.9 kms (354.1 miles) ESE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 582.9 kms (362.2 miles) SE
- Wagga, Australia - 435.7 kms (270.7 miles) SSE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 527.9 kms (328.1 miles) SE