| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cobar Mo in August is quite mild at 11.85 °C (53.33 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 32.6mm (1.3in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Cobar Mo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cobar Mo, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cobar Mo:
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 565.3 kms (351.3 miles) N
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 161.4 kms (100.3 miles) N
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 271.5 kms (168.7 miles) ESE
- Williamtown, Australia - 583.9 kms (362.8 miles) ESE
- Richmond, Australia - 520.2 kms (323.3 miles) ESE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 568.2 kms (353.1 miles) ESE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 569.9 kms (354.1 miles) ESE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 582.9 kms (362.2 miles) SE
- Wagga, Australia - 435.7 kms (270.7 miles) SSE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 527.9 kms (328.1 miles) SE